Yea, yea summer is already in full swing and I’m a little late to the bucket list party but time seems to be going faster than my brain can keep up these days. This post has been done since May I just seem to keep forgetting to hit the publish button. As I always say, better late than never.
1) Go to the food truck park and hit up the farmers’ markets. Jared and the boys have never been to the wonders of the food truck park and the farmers market always brings lots of fun food and activities. Need more of both in our life.
2) Get all my business ideas out and created. Sooooo many ideas and plans and sooooo little time.
3) Watch my lifelong friend get married, don’t pass out from heat or dehydration during the ceremony, and steal a slow dance with my honey.
4) Play more family games. We used to play games ALL the time but it’s taken a backseat to some things here in recent months. Time to make more time for that and get some use out of our big deck.
5) Enroll, at least the older two, into swim camp or swim lessons. This has been on my to do list for a while but haven’t found a great place. Now that I have, I need to budget the fees and get them going.
6) On that same note…I want to take the kids to the water park a lot this summer so they can practice those newly learned swimming skills. I mean what else are passes for anyway.
7) Camp outside with the kiddos and eat s’mores. Okay, so this probably won’t involve me (minus the s’more eating part) but all the guys can do it.
8) Switch my gym time from night to morning so I can have more time with Jared at night. Leaner waistline and more snuggles. Win, win!
9) Find a bigger family vehicle…..it’s been a challenge! Where are all the bigger vehicles hiding?!?!?!
10) Drink wine, binge watch Orange Is The New Black Season 3 and live to pay the consequences of no sleep!! Oh yea…parent party over here!!
What are your plans for the summer?