I have always been a very goal-oriented person. For as long as I can remember I have had a 10 week, 5 year, and 10 year plan. I credit all of my accomplishments for my ability to stay on track and accomplish all the things I have wanted to. In thinking about my future goals I decided to start sharing them with everyone once a month. This will of course keep me accountable to you all as well as myself. I never want to get lazy in life and stop working towards things. My mind needs to be worked, pushed to it’s limits and never get soft. I am often called the energizer bunny for a reason after all! 😉
So here are the things I would like to accomplish in the next month.
1) I want to lose 10 pounds. My bigger goal is 35 but for now I’m breaking it down into smaller pieces.
2) With one of my hard earned pay checks I want to purchase the moto jacket I have been wanting for 3 years now.
3) Give my sister the most amazing 21st birthday party she could imagine. I’m hoping for a weekend getaway with her ….crossing my fingers that will happen.
4) Find a new good book to read and finish it. The problem with reading fast is that I finish books in record time. When I find an author I love I can literally read all of their books within 2 weeks. This leaves me always scrounging for new and loveable books. Hoping to find one soon….
5) My last monthly goal is to get through the next 4 weeks happy, healthy, and with a whole lot of fun and laughter.
Wish me luck and I promise to keep you updated on if I succeeded with all of these or not!
Now, go make your own silly monthly goals….. 😉