Yes, this is a random and bold statement. I mean I’m not a boy, I don’t have a billion dollars, I’m not a CEO, and I certainly don’t have muscles of steel or anything that even closely resembles a six pack. However, I still WANT TO BE BATMAN!
Me and my husband watched the Dark Knight Rises this evening and it is worth every dime spent on a movie ticket. Seriously, go see it once and then go spend some more money to see it again. It’s AMAZING!!
Technically I’m on a Batman high so that could be the reason for this random need to don a mask and wear a cape. Who knows!!
Here are my reasons for wanting to be Batman (no, I wouldn’t change it to Batgirl-that sounds lame)
1) Wearing a mask is just cool. It’s kinda like wearing sunglasses…. I’m way bolder, more confident and feel way stronger when I have half my face covered up.
2) No I can’t fly but I want to fall with style like batman. I mean this in the physical and mental sense. Being able to physically fly through the air while landing softly would be pretty amazing. Having the ability to constantly get knocked down again and again and again but always get back up is something I really want to possess.
3) I want a billion dollars…..Come on who doesn’t!
4) I really, really, really want to drive those amazing cars!! My inner road rage is cheering at the thought.
5) Having an impact on the world without getting credit seems pretty awesome. I’ve done many things in my life that were behind the scenes and silent without much credit or applause. I think the greatest gift you can give the world is to be the shadow that keeps it all together but remain invisible when everyone is looking.
6) I want to have a butler who not only takes care of my house and cooks for me but sets my broken bones, heals my wounds, and stands by my side no matter what evils come my way.
7) I want to have the physical strength to run faster, jump higher and be able to defend anyone from anything that might try to destroy us.
8) My life long dream is to make a difference. What better way than to be a masked figure sweeping down to help one person at a time?
9) I want my boys to think I’m cool! I mean having mommy be batman…. can you imagine career day at their school!!
10)The world needs a hero. I want to be that someone who saves us from our own evils and be that silent protector that we don’t see but know is watching over us.
I think this is my new five year plan. Make some money, get a bigger house, have another baby, and become batman!! Yes, I think that sounds perfect!!
Keep your eyes open for the new masked figure in town…… 🙂