I have quite a few new subscribers and readers on my blog and social media so I wanted to do a short Fun Fact Friday or in the instagram world Friday Introductions. So here it goes.
- I got married when I was 18, 6 weeks before high school graduation. We eloped and nobody knew we were getting married until after. Two strangers from New York were our witnesses and the owner of Can-A-Lope Weddings did our vows. Yup, can’t get any better than that and yes that is the extremely short version of that day. Haha.
- Me and my husband have never been on a vacation together and we have been married for 10 years. Don’t worry we don’t vacation alone – we’ve never been on vacation since we got married.
- I used to hate fish until after I got pregnant for the first time and now could probably eat it every.single.night. My favorites are salmon and tilapia and I also LOVE fresh tuna from a restaurant.
- I used to have perfect vision until I had too many pregnancies and now am severely nearsighted. Hormone changes suck. I’m supposed to wear glasses but due to all the children I have it doesn’t work out too well with little hands.
- I’ll be 36 when Logan graduates high school. Like holy cow that seems crazy for today’s standards. Haha
- My dream in life is to write a book and perhaps get it published and perhaps have someone outside of my husband and kids read it.
- I’m obsessed with coffee (who isn’t) but have had a weird aversion to anything that doesn’t contain espresso from Starbucks. Regular brewed coffee from home makes me sick now. This all started recently after giving birth to my fourth son 2 months ago. It’s very strange but I’m guessing it’s those pesky hormones again.
- I am a girly-girl to the core and would get weekly mani/pedis and blow outs if I could. I also am a pure city girl and often feel like I was born in the wrong state. I’m very much more suitable for NY than Missouri.
- I have bad road rage….yikes…I said it. I can’t handle people who drive to slow, don’t use blinkers or are just plain disrespectful on the roads. In the cell phone generation this has only gotten worse. Common courtesy is at an all time low and so I’m often shouting and raging on in the car. No this is not the best example for my kids since I often hear them saying things like “Move over, dude, you’re going way to slow.” Or “Way to use a blinker, moron!” Uh no this hasn’t been one of my finer moments of parenting. 😉
- I currently am a business owner, a fitness coach, a part time blogger and stay at home with all 4 kids. To say my life is busy is an understatement but hey that’s what it’s all about and who doesn’t wanna be a #momboss!
I would love to get to know you too. Leave a comment below with some fun facts or tag me in your friday introductions on instagram (@aleciaharris88)